A great way to keep your affirmation at the forefront of your mind is to write them down. Leave notes or cards around so that you notice them throughout the day. Another idea is to write your affirmation down many times. This helps imprint it on your mind. I like to write my affirmations on 3X5 cards so I can read them, or say them in my mind several times a day.
Say Affirmations with Passion
Say your affirmations with passion; the higher your emotional state as you say them, the more effective they are. When I was trying to sell my home I got my family together in the living room and we all jumped up and down saying how excited we were to be moving. We moved four days later.
Here are a few examples of affirmations you can use. Make some of your own. The possibilities are endless.
Affirmations of health
• Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
• My body heals quickly and easily.
Affirmations for Abundance
• I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds.
• I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows generously through me.
Affirmations for Love
• I know that I deserve Love and accept it now.
• I give out Love and it is returned to me daily.
Affirmations for Weight Loss
• I am the perfect weight for me.
• I choose to exercise and eat healthy regularly.
Affirmations for Self Esteem
• When I believe in myself, so do others.
• I express my needs and feelings effectively.
Affirmations for Joy and Happiness
• Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises.
• I choose to be happy and share my joy with others daily.
My Favorite affirmation covers many areas.
• Thank you, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you, I am receiving now.
The reason I love this last affirmation is it covers many areas of my life. First when you say, “Thank you” this opens up the universe to many possibilities. Next when you say, “ I am sorry” and “Please forgive me,” it helps release any negatives from the past. When you say, “I love you,” this is one of the most powerful emotions you can say. When you finish with “I am receiving now,” you are telling yourself and the universe you are ready to receive everything positive into your life. Any word or emotion connected with I AM is magnified many times, so watch how you use this statement. You can also be very creative in writing your own affirmations.